Crucifies my enemies....

sexta-feira, agosto 25, 2006

Gosto muito

Desta...

"Shades of Emptyness" - "Ghosts and Shadows" 2005 - CIVIC

Now that we reached another 2000 years, i notice a lack of actions
Dreams chased away by society, corresponding to our present apathy
We are nothing but hibernating life forms, a tool that society transforms
So take a step to know yourself, release the creation amongst ourselves

Can’t you see the children cry
Can’t you see the reasons why


So what to do when our screams are trown into empty bottles
Shall we scream harder until the glass is broken or do we confide
Confort ourselves with the fake silence that iludes our minds
I wont stay low, I wont forget, I will say no!

Can’t you see the reasons why
Can’t you read beneath the lies

Can´t you dream of something better than this
I sleep in shades of emptiness
Can’t you see, more beautifull and brighter days
I cry, until it burns my eyes

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Pois ..eu também ..somos primos ! Choca-te ??? Já deixei inúmeros comentários noutros sitios mas só agora acertei ..eheheheheh ... pois, pesquisava eu sobre a Odette de Saint Maurice, quando dei contigo. Emoção ! A Odette de Saint Maurice era filha da Tia Tininha (da Régua, creio). A minha avó é irmã da Tia Tinhinha (Cristina). Portanto, somos primos. E somos tão poucos ! leonor.st.maurice@gmail.com