Crucifies my enemies....

terça-feira, fevereiro 21, 2006

Cuidados na condução

"The slayer's arrived
On a black horse of steel
Trouble is coming
Hell on two wheels"

Megadeth

"Don't stop for nothing it's full speed or nothing
I am taking down you know whatever is in my way
Getting your kicks as you are shooting the line
Sending the shivers up and down your spine"

Metallica

"No more time to wait you know it feels so great
Wearin leather on a horse of steel I ride
I ain't waiting to get old I'm runnin hot I'm never cold
Kiss my ass if you don't like me I don't care
I got my wheels I got my friends we're on the road again
We're all crazy gonna ride until we die"

Manowar

"No time for thinking, a full out fast junkie.
Puchin' the red, Hey!, full out speed monkey."

Overkill

1 comentário:

Eva Gonçalves, PhD Sociology disse...

Ai ... pobre Carolina hoje ...