Crucifies my enemies....

quarta-feira, junho 08, 2005

Quotes

Oh, have you seen Beavis and Butt-Head when they watch one of our videos and Beavis goes: 'These guys sound just like the Chili Peppers?' As if I haven't heard that one before!"

"I got one entire song from fortune cookies (Land of Sunshine). On another one, I took words from different Frank Sinatra songs and pasted them together. Another one, I was just driving around and there was a piece of paper on the ground, so I stole it."

"We just wanna be the happy bums that we are. That's all."

"Despite the aural onslaught, King (For A Day) is not an assault - I think it's us being us, more than anything. I think we finally had the resources to be us on this record."

"All drummers want to be singers. I think it's a myth that the singer needs to be the focus. Bands perpetuate that myth. With somebody like Sebastian Bach it makes sense. Look at him. He could be in an Avon ad."

Mike Patton

1 comentário:

Eva Gonçalves, PhD Sociology disse...

Não acho piada nenhuma ao Sebastian Bach, se este for quem eu penso, o vocalista dos Skid Row. Muito bonitinho, loirinho, olhos clarinhos, muita luz dali vem! E já a minha avó dizia, que nem tudo o que luz é ouro ... por exemplo, no caso do Bach, li algures, ainda nos tempos da secundária que ele gostava de dar carinhos algo violentos.