Crucifies my enemies....

quarta-feira, fevereiro 16, 2005

Geek Phobias

11. Ornithotakuphobia - Fear of having a bird fly into your house and take a crap on your Anime figurines and toys.
10. Hypnojediphobia - Fear of being victim of Jedi Mind Tricks.
9. Rectoriaaphobia - Fear of being financially ruined by an file-sharing lawsuit.
8. Seplopizzaphobia - Fear that the year-old pizza that's decaying in the corner will become sentient.
7. Chrometoramophbia - Fear of spending too much money on RAM.
6. Megaduophobia - The fear of any number other than 0 or 1.
5. Codexplodaphobia - Fear that the one line of code you changed will completely screw up the program or entire application.
4. Wipadiskaphobia - The fear of erasing your holiday photos from the camera before you copied them to PC.
3. Scrudbywinnaphobia - The fear of Windows crashing before get a chance to save.
2. Russophobophobia - In Soviet Russia, phobias fear you!
1. Botanophagophobia - Fear of eating vegetables or plants, unless they've been deep-fried beforehand.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Geek Pick-up Lines
11. Tell me of this thing you humans call *dramatic pause* love.
10. If you turn me down now, I will become more drunk than you can possibly imagine.
9. They don't call me Bones because I'm a doctor.
8. Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
7. What's a nice girl like you doing in a wretched hive of scum and villany like this?
6. You must be Windows 95 because you gots me so unstable.
5. My 'up-time' is better than BSD.
4. I can tell by your emoticons that you're looking for some company.
3. Is that an iPod mini in your pocket or are you just happy to see me.
2. Want to see my Red Hat?
1. If you won't let me buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.